I hope you had such a good weekend. Here in Boston the weather is setting records and were soaking up tons of sun and the first signs of spring.
Our first Monthly True Vine Workshop is THIS SATURDAY. It's hard to believe because we've been planning these for awhile but I couldn't be more excited for our first class. The dream for these workshops is simple. I wanted to carve out space to create and I wanted to include others in that space. Fixing our eyes on these workshops has come with ups and downs, but this week I'm going to focus on welcoming you guys on Saturday in the most genuine and loving way possible. I hope to see you Saturday or at a workshop soon! Make sure you check in every once in awhile; we'll be sharing fun classes as they're scheduled.
There are tickets still available for this Saturday! Here's the run down.
- Class held in the pretty stellar venue SPACE
- A True Vine signature almond milk from Nectar and Green
- Personal Cakes from Mayflour Confections
- A personal favorite--cheese plates!
- A lesson on centerpiece construction
- Take home notes for future practice
- A party favor!