We've been pretty inspired in the studio lately. With all the new brand decisions, with a wedding season wrapping up, and with a new shop opening up soon, we've got our eyes fixed on Pinterest. In small doses, Pinterest can be just what the doctor ordered. Am I right?
1. White Coral. A new favorite texture! We incorporated these in a wedding tablescape back in May.
2. Field Flowers. Don't mind us, just your neighborhood foragers.
3. Mixed patterns. They keep things interesting and we're always looking for ways to spruce up the studio.
4. Succulents. Stay tuned! We've been researching our favorite ones for the shop.
5. This color palette. We're loving these soft oranges more and more. Spring brides, we're looking at you.
6. Art Inspiration. Always looking to other mediums to inspire our designs!